Thursday, September 15, 2011

There's Too Many Kids in This Tub!
By Shel Silverstein
There's too many kids in this tub
There's too many elbows to scrub
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine
There's too many kids in this tub.

We found this picture recently and it makes me think back on the days when everyone was at home in my family. Life was so exciting and filled with drama - a different kind of drama, like "Mom, Adam just took my seat!" or screaming when my brothers came near and before they even touched me because I knew they would hurt me soon. My sisters when they were at home were the ones that protected me. Those days were so fun, this bathtub were one of those fun moments. I loved growing up in between all my brothers. They have all become my best friends over the years. I hate to think of what my life would be like without even one of my siblings, they all play such a huge role in my life. I remember the day my mom said we had to graduate and start getting in the shower. Adam and I would hide under the little stand thing that the shampoo would sit on because it was scary. Ben and Luke would slide on their bums all over the place, such a thrill!!
Well hope you don't mind a little reminiscing of old times. Enjoy every moment. Live in the moment!!

No comments: