Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CABIN FEVER!!



I feel so blessed at this time for amazing friends.  My friends are my family away from home now, and I really feel so close to them.  I had the great opportunity to take my friends to my cabin over the long President's day weekend.  We had so much fun and I felt so much closer to all of them when I left.  Mama and Papa Kjar made it possible, and my friends fell in love with them.  I brought 8 people from Idaho and 4 friends from Centerville met us there also.  We had so much fun snowmobiling, tubing, playing games, and laughing until our tummies ached.  The seclusion of my cabin helps bring us closer together when we can't be distracted by other outside things.  I love the outdoors and I feel so rejuvenated every time I am dropped in the middle of it. I will never forget this weekend!

No comments: