Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mama's Weekend

I had a little piece of home with me this weekend.  My miracle worker mother came to spend the weekend with me for BYU Idaho mother's weekend.  It is so cool to see all of the students with their mothers on campus.  You can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his mother!  That is a hint to all you single men out there:)  It was so enjoyable to have mom here.  My mom always finds the small ways to make me feel at home, whether it be food, help cleaning, or just saying the right things that only a mother can say.  Now that I am older, I love hanging with just my mom.  I can talk about anything with her, she is the best listener in the world!  We had a lot of fun talking about some gospel topics this week.  Some things we did were a fireside, religious workshops, eating, movies, carving pumpkins, cooking, games, the Natalie McMaster concert, church, and more good eating.  I am so proud to call her my mom and everyone that meets her loves her.  She is classy and so easy to take places because everyone automatically feels so comfortable around her.  I want to be just like her one day!  

No comments: