Monday, October 26, 2009

Six month mark

I've never been the kind to testify
I don´t have the words his truth deserves
But it´s a simple thing he asks a worthy heart and willing hands
He says if I make the choice He´ll help me find my voice
He calls me to serve and I cannot fail him
The one who has given me all that I have
I place my trust in him alone, he knows the yearnings of my soul
Because he believes in my I will go willingly
How can i keep this gift to myself when I can lift somebody else
I am a witness of his miracles and his mercy
I put my future in his hands knowings he´s made me all I am
When I put my faith him, then truth begins to speak
His power is real it moves me until, I CANNOT BE STILL.


I have reached 6 months, living the sweet life of a missionary. These 4 months in Argentina I have spent in Mar del Plata in the same area with native companions. I have had to learn the language fast, but it is a blessing. The mission is amazing. I love every part of it. From automatically loving the people you have never met before, having new adventures everyday, feeling that no one wants to listen, spending every hour of your day thinking about how we can bring others to Christ, feeling the love fo the members, being led in the most interesting ways to discover someone in need, Panaderias, knocking door after door knowing you are one door closer to that person searching, eating every part of all kinds of animals, searching for the will fo the Lord in all things, saying 20+ prayers everyday with your companion, witnessing the gospel change hearts and then change lives, returning after a hard day of the Lord work and knowing you did your best in the Lords vineyard. Like Elder Nielson of the Seventy said in the last conference, this is our calling and responsibility as the rising generation to take the gospel to every nation. I feel blessed to be a part of this marvelous work and am trying to become who that Lords wants me to be.

Hermana Kjar

No comments: